All the basics to get you up and running. See our Joomla! website comparison chart for more details.
- Initial meeting by telephone
- Project Management, extension research etc
- Install and configure Joomla!
- Responsive, default Sarah Eagle or default Joomla! template
- Template customised to match your own logo / branding
- Set up of main menu, footer menu, hidden menu, search engine menu
- Accessibility access keys for main navigation
- Includes home page, accessibility page and up to 3 other pages of your choosing
- Custom, editable 404 page
- Contact page with or without standard Joomla! form
- Set-up of one default Joomla! module
- Access to our FAQs and Knowledge Base / User Manual
Starter Plus Package
Exactly the same as the basic package, but with a few extras to make your life easier and your site a little bit better
- Site can be built in a special development area away from your live site
- Dynamically created thumbnails, so you don't need to worry about image sizes
- Ability to easily create a popup lightbox gallery automatically from images on the page
- JCE editor with extended image manger
- JCE layout manager with 8 responsive default layouts and up to 2 bespoke responsive layouts
- Up to 5 of your own custom styles
- Automatically updating site map
- Add article to menu plug-in
- Akeeba Backup
- Simplified admin area & un-installation of unused extensions for extra security and a leaner site
- Submit your site to Google when putting it live
Starter Plus j2store eCommerce Package
This is the same as the starter plus package, together with j2store installed and setup ready for you to start trading online.
j2store is a lovely, simple eCommerce solution that allows you to sell all types of products with different attributes, offer coupons, add different tax rates, have basic stock control, flexible shipping rates, one-page checkout and various payment gateways.
Starter Plus Virtuemart eCommerce Package
The Starter Plus Virtuemart is surprise, surprise the same again, but with Virtuemart installed and configured ready for you.
Virtuemart is a full-featured and very popular eCommerce solution used the world over by Joomla! websites.
We also have experience in setting up and installing Redshop and while Redshop does cost a little more, it also has a few more options that may be more suitable for you. We can go through the main differences with you and give you some guidance.
Add-on a Bespoke Design and/or Template Build
On top of these packages we can also add a custom template from your own design, or a custom template from a unique design concept that we create especially for you. Why not look through our portfolio of designs and see if what we do tickles your fancy?